Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh what a Tangled Yoke we knit

So, it was a couple of weeks ago, but Tangled Yoke is done. It's so so pretty, I'm really glad I knit it.

The Pattern: Tangled Yoke Cardigan, by Eunny Jang. Interweave Knits Fall 2007
The Yarn: The recommended Rowan Felted Tweed (amazing!) in Herb. Turns out, it's a good colour for Project Spectrum, Earth.

Ready for buttons

The pattern was very well written and I had surprisingly little trouble doing cables from a chart for the first time. The cable rows were crazy long and sometimes quite complex, I was only able to get one cable row and one purl row done in an evening. That was about how much my brain could handle too.

The Tangled Yoke

I started in November 2007 and worked on it was I was either bored with Avast or waiting for something that was backordered that I needed for Avast. The fit is OK, the lower arms are a little big, but not bothersome big and when I tried in on after I finished the yoke, I thought it was smaller, almost too small, but it's not. It's good, it's a really nice sweater. I like it.



I'm not sure why the husband didn't tell me my hair was so weird. This is why I'm always the one behind the camera.

Next, a stash update!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so perfectly done!! Fantastic job!!!

Heather said...

Thank you Tiennie!

zenren said...

LOVE the sweater.

Heather said...

Thanks Ange!

Cinnamonamon said...

Beautiful sweater! And I love the pic. :)