Wednesday, May 9, 2007

On the needles

1. Second Rockin' Sock

2. Raglan toddler sweater using "The Precious". This could quickly be frogged if I find a better pattern

3. Sewing together Cabled Coat

4. Must find buttons for Lucy's sweater

5. Must block Purple wrap-around sweater

It's really not that much.

I'm supposed to be going to the LYS on Saturday. Hopefully I will be getting supplies for Jen's friend's baby's sweater (Jer delivered her) and if I can get the man to pick a pattern, wool for that too. Maybe something for C or J.

I made a list of Blue Moon colourways I want

Lucy, Little Bunny Foo Foo, Socktopus, Terra Firma, Undertoe, Covelite, Jade, Obsidian. That's a lot of sock yarn, but as I was trying to explain to Jer, it's entertainment for me costing about $1/hour. It doesn't really get any better than that. It's cheaper and more practical than say, GOLF!

No comments: