Thursday, July 19, 2007

WIP

The knitting update. All the main pieces of the Ella Baby sweater are finished and blocking, I don't plan on furthering it's progress at all until after vacation. It needs assembly, collar, button bands and buttons. It's going to be very cute. Socks, Jer's socks have become car socks, I knit them to and from Toronto on Tuesday, I'm about halfway down a leg. I'm liking them alot. I worked on Monkey tonight while I watched So You Think You Can Dance, and finished all the pattern repeats for the foot, the toe awaits me tomorrow and I will have accomplished the goal of having one done by the time we left. I'm not sure if #2 will be coming with me or waiting at home, haven't decided yet. In Toronto yesterday I bought beads for the Mystery Stole and being the bad girl that I am, I started it. I'm finished row 36 of Chart A of clue 1 (so far behind, clue 4 comes out on Friday). I like it a lot. I have also purchased one of these and hope to do it justice. It will take me a long time I'm sure. And I'm anxiously awaiting some sort of sock club delivery, I know one was shipped on Monday.

I'm going to try and get some pictures tomorrow, but I have vacation packing to do, don't want to forget any crucial knitting bits. And it's my birthday.

No comments: