Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back from vacation

And it was great, and I got a lot of knitting done! MS3 was a little slower going than I thought it was going to be so I didn't get as far on it as I wanted, I'm only halfway done clue #2. But, knock on wood, I haven't had to frog anything, yet. Some tinking here and there, actually some tinking to do when I pick it up again. Oops. I made good progress on Jer's sock, about an inch on the leg left to do but the toe ups I frogged a couple of times. I'm going to have to find a cast-on method I like a little better, the pattern I have makes the toe too pointy, so those are on hold again.

My Ruby Sapphire sock club yarn came, it's pretty, but BRIGHT! Wow. It came with a pattern and some nice beaded stich markers too. I'm still waiting on my Yarn Pirate Booty Club yarn but I clicked the wrong thing on flickr last night and spoiled it for myself. I like it.

That's all for now, I'm not doing any online reading of anything since I have made it a week without hearing or reading any Harry Potter spoilers and I don't want it ruined now that I'm 1/3 of the way through. So, for now, I read instead of knit.

No comments: