Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Tuesday update

I'm cruising along. We went away with some friends (no kids!) this weekend and I got some good car knitting done with Avast. It takes me almost 10 minutes to do a row so it feels like it's taking forever, but it's almost 12 inches long now, so I'm feeling pretty good about getting it done fairly soon.

I finished one Rum Runner Monkey last night and I'm waiting for Emily to get back to me with the size of her foot, I need that crucial bit of information before I continue.

I would love to get to the yarn store in Ancaster sometime soon to pick up some Felted Tweed for the Tangled Yoke. And, more than likely, some other things too.

Mmmm. I got my squishy Yarn Pirate mail today, my shop order, still waiting on the club shipment. Look for it on Ravelry (greenerknits) sometime soon. Now, I shall Monkey.

No comments: