Sunday, September 9, 2007

Yesterday was good. My cake was done at a decent hour on Friday night and delivered to the party house in the morning. I was happy with it, and everyone else seemed to be as well.



The Knitters Fair was bigger than I thought it would be. So many interesting things to look at, touch, squeeze and buy. My completely unorganized path here there and everywhere intersected with the Yarn Harlot a number of times. Cool. I bought a ball winder, which I love whole-heartedly and 2 skeins of sock yarn - Smooshy and Cherry Tree Hill. I also bought 2 skeins of Koigu to make myself a syncopated cap. And I met Angela from Red Corset designs to buy my awesome DPN holder. And that's it, no one really brought any Rowan with them that I was able to see, so I didn't get yarn for my sweater or my mom's wrap (still kind of thinking about that one). I have enough on my plate right now, include 2 slipper orders from family so maybe I'll wait a bit.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That cake looks amazing.

~Angela

PS. I'm glad you like the dpn roll up. If you get a chance (and possess a digital camera) take a picture of yourself with it and I'll add it to the Red Corset Gallery.